Biodextris is a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization providing services to the biologics industry. Biodextris is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific expertise. Our laboratory facilities are located at in Laval, QC, Canada. We are currently embarking on the implementation of a pilot GMP bioprocessing area incorporating single use systems and continuous processes.
Biodextris is currently seeking a bioprocess scientist to take a Project Management/Leadership role to implement a GMP manufacturing activity. We are looking for a candidate with GMP, bioprocessing experience and project management experience, ideally with experience in implementation as well as ongoing operations.
This is a wide-ranging position that also involves managing interactions with several external stakeholders.
Specific tasks include;
- ndependent planning and oversight of of project work.
- Development and management of project budgets
- Development and management of project planning
- Management, including hiring, of internal staff.
- Management of external stakeholder, client relationships with respect to this project
- Vendor selection and co-ordination of vendor activities.
The candidate for this position is expected to have the following expertise:
- University degree in Bioprocessing related field; Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Microbiology.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial GMP operations.
- Industrial experience in project management
- Industrial experience in management of technical staff
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools and standard Office software.
- Ability to co-ordinate, and manage the activities of multi-disciplinary technical teams.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- High level of initiative and adaptable to change
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to build credibility and trust.
Job Type: full time
- Industrial: 5 years
Application: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.