MUST BE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA. This is not a remote position, candidate must be willing to work in Laval, Quebec.
Launched in 2015, Biodextris is a contract research and development organization providing analytical development, bioprocess development and quality control testing services to vaccines and biologics companies in research, pre-clinical or early clinical development phases. Biodextris is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience, deep scientific expertise. Our laboratory is located in Laval Technoparc, QC, Canada.
Biodextris is currently seeking to fill a Lab support position. The incumbent will support procurement teams and act as a Sample Shipping and Receiving Clerk and Act as a inventory /stock management backup. This position is laboratory support-focused, and excellent interpersonal skills are a requirement.
- Act as Laboratory support for Sample Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Performs manual and clerical duties related to the preparation and shipment of internal/customer samples, components, and finished products.
- Knowledge in shipment
- Act as a Lab support to procurement and inventory /stock management.
- Receiving of material and supplies
- Maintain inventory system
- Maintenance of accurate documentation of all work in appropriate formats.
- Work with team members to manage assigned projects to establish priorities, set schedules.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and adapt efficiently to program changes.
- Perform all training activities necessary for the role and maintain personal training file.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
The candidate for this position is expected to have theoretical and practical scientific knowledge and experience typical of an experienced degree level, for example:
Diplôme d’Études Collégiales (DEC) Technology or sciences or equivalent with 3+ years relevant experience or B.Sc., Biotechnology or sciences or equivalent with 3+ years relevant experience.
Ability to work independently and flexibly and to adapt to changing priorities.
Ability to cultivate a collaborative work environment with a team and across business areas
Ability to complete documentation per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements
Effective written and oral communication skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities for successful project completion.
Application: Send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.